Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Letter Writing Serial Killers: Jack The Ripper, #3

The third important letter considered to be from Jack the Ripper was sent on October 16 to George Lusk, who was the head of the Mile End Vigilance Committee. This time the letter was sent with a portion of a human kidney. The letter that accompanied the kidney was not written by the author of the two earlier letters signed Jack the Ripper. The possibility remains that the letter is genuine and the kidney was the victim's, but there is no way to prove it today.

From hell Mr Lusk Sor I send you half the Kidne I took from one women prasarved it for you tother piece I fried and ate it was very nise I may send you the bloody knif that took it out if you only wate a whil longer Signed Catch me when You can Mishter Lusk

No comments:

Post a Comment